After Care Guide
The key to prolonging
the life of your
- Avoid washing your hair for about 2-3 days after the extensions have been fitted. If the roots become oily, use dry shampoo on the area.
- It is recommended that you wash your hair extensions 2-3 times per week.
- Never use hot water, make sure that it is always tepid.
- When styling, avoid heating too close to the root where the Hair Extension is placed and always be careful when brushing up.
- Remember that your extensions are attached to your own hair, pulling too hard or mistreating it, can result in your own hair being pulled out.