Brazilian Hair Botox
It’s a great treatment to reduce frizz, root volume and that rough touch we feel after we wash
and dry the hair. It will help reduce your blow-dry time as well as add shine. You will feel a more
sealed, silky touch on your hair after this treatment. We recommend it to be done every 3-4 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Wash your hair thoroughly with Step 1 deep cleansing shampoo – apply, and leave on your hair for 3-5 minutes, then rinse off.
2. Towel-dry hair and lightly blow-dry until it’s around 60-70% wet.
3. Apply the treatment with the brush, strand by strand, 1-1.5 cm awayfrom the roots.
4. Leave the treatment on the hair for 20-30 minutes. Exposing time depends upon the condition of your hair and the degree of damage.
5. Dry your hair with a warm blow-dryer and comb it through.
Polish hair with a flat iron at a temperature between 190 and 220 degrees Celsius. The temperature setting depends on the condition of your hair – more damage requires a lower setting, and virgin/brunette/curly hair needs a higher heat. Go over each section 4-6 times depending on original hair condition. (more damages less times)
5. After 72 hours wash any residue from the hair with Cocochoco sulphate free shampoo and conditioner.
The effects of a Hair Botox treatment will last between 3 and 5 months. For most people it lasts a solid 3 or 4 months. After that, it’s recommended to get the treatment redone. Remember, to make the treatment last longer, use the full range of Sulphate-free shampoos and conditioners, plus hair mask 1-2 times a week.